Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's My Birthday!

I am completely shocked to find out other people share the same birthday. I truly thought I was the only one. Here are other notable people in history that share the day of my birth:


Roberto Benigni
"Life is Beautiful" is my favorite movie of all time, in which he wrote, starred and directed. It's what is known as as a 'tragicomedy' and truly a phenomenal story. At the 1998 Academy Awards he won the Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film, as well as the coveted Best Actor award. During his acceptance speech the crowd went just as wild as he did when he announced
"I am not able to express all my gratitude...I would like to kidnap everybody and lie down making love to everybody!"

Marla Maples Trump
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger.......


John Cleese
English actor and comedien extraordinaire. Love him.

Kelly Osbourne
Says the "S" word and the "F" word. A lot.

Fran Lebowitz
Sardonic Author. And seperated at birth with Fred Armisen and Rick Moranis, I'm pretty sure.
Theodore Roosevelt
Loved him in "Night at the Museum"
Syliva Plath
Poet. We both like gas ovens. Except for different reasons.
Emily Post
She would be horrified if she knew she was reincarnated into.....
-
-
-
-
.....wait for it....
-
-
-
John Gotti
...who had no manners whatsoever.




No comments: