Friday, October 9, 2009

What a RACKET


Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize today for his "extraordinary efforts" to reduce nuclear arms, ease tensions with the Muslim world and stress diplomacy and cooperation rather than unilateralism.

After investigating the process on http://nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/process.html , the nominations MUST be received by the Nobel Foundation postmarked NO LATER than February 1 of that voting year to determine the Nominees. And, 9 Months after he was Inaugurated President, which is 8 months after the Nominations were closed, it was determined he should win for being nominated for doing things he has not accomplished.
In a nutshell, for whatever reason, this is a politically charged scam.

So, with that said, I have decided that because of my EXTRAORDINARY EFFORTS with singing in the shower and car that I deserve a Grammy. And because of my EXTRAORDINARY EFFORTS in acting like I can tolerate those who don't know the facts and refer to me as "GOP Scum" (true story, just happened on Facebook, some bitch I went to college with said "TAKE THAT GOP SCUM!") I deserve an Oscar, and for my EXTRAORDINARY EFFORTS in trying my hardest to enjoy "Phantom of the Opera" I deserve a Tony, even though my efforts failed me and I still hated it.

And finally, for my EXTRAORDINARY EFFORTS in wanting this blog entry to be an actual book, I deserve a Pulitzer Prize, even though I haven't actually finished the book. Yet. But I might. We'll see.

No comments: