Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing With The Stars, Episode 1 Photo Recap

Attempting an ocho-sink to the flo. Fail.
Me thinks Brenda Walsh sprang a leak here....

Hi. I'm Erin Andrews. I don't like it when men peep at me. Hence the barely-there dress I've chosen.

Errrinnnnn......I'mmmm wwaaaatttccchingggg yooouuuuu

I miss ice.

I'm a tool.

Hero=No Jokes Needed Here. Plus he's 80. GO BUZZ GO!

And I was like, bitch PLLLLEAASSSSE and she was all OH NO YOU DI'INT and I was all HMM HHHMMMMM butyoudidnthearitfromME.

Professional Dancer on an amateur dance contest alert!

I refuse to point my toes not because I am difficult but because I like to pretend I am kicking Jon in his Plus 8 baby maker.

Everything but penetration is going on here.





14 comments:

electronic english said...

nice capture...

It would be nice for all your visitors..

come to my blog http://electrolish.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

you are hilarious!

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hapi said...

Hi the world according to jojo, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

bookster said...

very funny!

Orla Harrington said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I laughed through the entire post!

Software information said...

Office 2010 new interface is simple and clean, the logo was changed to orange.In Office2010, Outlook may be the most affected application object model changes led to the adjustment of the MAPI Interface and navigation window.Microsoft Office with key partners to fully open the era of pre-installed Office 2010 Key.

Unknown said...

Its very nice blog!!



Please visit on these keywords :-- led downlights | modern light switches | Designer light switches | Glass light switches

Unknown said...

It is Wonderful images from vale dance, Thanks for sharing nice images, Dude keep it up....






PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- cleaning service huntsville | housecleaning gadsden | housecleaning chattanooga | housecleaning birmingham | housecleaning Huntsville

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! :)

Xe Máy Bảo An said...

nice pic. Hjhj

Thuê xe máy tại đà nẵng | Thuê xe máy ở đà nẵng | cho thuê xe máy ở đà nẵng | cho thuê xe máy tại đà nẵng|
Thuê xe máy đà nẵng |
motorbikes for rent in Da Nang city

Anonymous said...

SIZZLING INDIAN ACTRESS GALLERY - GLOBAL INFOSOFT

Unknown said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide

Unknown said...

Heey Nice blog!!

www.pensamientosrelatosescritosydemas.blogspot.com