Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome # 10!


TEN! I have TEN followers!! Am in the double digits my peeps!!! Welcome, blog follower #10. I know who you are, my little Slumdog friend (and by that I mean we went to go see 'Slumdog Millionaire' together).

So, as I did for Follower #9, I will do the same for #10, which is list famous 'tens' or things with 'ten', etc etc. Here goes:


  • The Ten Commandments (holla!!)
  • Alexander Hamilton is on the $10 bill
  • 10 Downing Street, where the British PM lives
  • '10'....the 1979 movie starring Dudley Moore & Bo Derek (hey #10, you might want to consider getting beaded braids in commemoration of this significant event!)
  • Eli Manning, NY Giants
  • A decagon has 1o sides
  • LL Cool J and Pearl Jam both had albums named 'Ten'
  • The 10th month of the year is October, my birth month
  • Ten Lords a Leaping
  • Anything listed as 'top ten'
  • Jabar Gaffney, NE Patriots

I 'ten'd to think that is it for now.

No comments: