Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome, Blog Follower # 9 !!


I have a new blog follower. I will refer to this new follower as # 9, even though I am pretty sure it is one of my brothers. But welcome, and congratulations for joining the most fascinating blog spot in the creation of all blog spots.

In appreciation for the time you have taken to join and to follow all future blogs faithfully, I have decided to honor you by listing other famous #9's. They are as follows:

  • Ted Williams (retired #9 at Fenway...he is a God)
  • Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics player and so adorable
  • Reggie Jackson
  • Tony Parker
  • Michael Jordan (wore #9 in the Olympics)
  • Lawrence Tynes, NY Giants
  • Love Potion No. 9
  • Nine Lives cat food
  • Nine West shoes
  • Niner, a trucker or pilot word for 9
  • Rudolph, who was the 9th Reindeer
  • Dressed to the 'nines'

And in honor of President's Day today, William Henry Harrison, the 9th President of the United States.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is #6 blogger: I am starting to get looks because I am always laughing out loud when I read your blogs!

Thanks for making me laugh!