Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's A Family Aff-Hair

Kate Gosselin has been in the tabs quite a lot lately, mostly because she's a toxic bitch. Poor Jon. But I digress, today's topic is solely regarding Kate's hair style. She was recently quoted as saying: “It’s not going to work for everybody, I have very, very thick hair . . . I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it just won’t work.”

It's true that it might not work for those of us who are follicley challenged diameter wise, however, I have discovered that the style works on everybody's face. It's an unfortunate discovery, as her hairstyle has been described as though it was 'chopped up in a salad spinner'. I used my very own family as subjects, and they are as follows:

I personally think it looks great on both my Mom and my brother (grey hoodie). Sorry, but I do................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK THIS MIGHT NE THE BEST BLOG YET!!!