Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jersey Housewives...Photo Pre-Cap!

My first ever photo pre-cap. Very hard to do so don't judge! I have included what every cast member says about themselves in the show intro (see video posted earlier). Also, a few comments here and there. Didn't bother with Jacqueline though.....she seems boring. I hope she changes my mind!



Dina: "If you think I'm a bitch than bring it on"


Teresa: "People make fun of Jersey girls, but I think they're just jealous"
(ummmmm.... ssssoooo not jealous.)


(still not jealous, Teresa. Well. Maybe of the hoops....)


Caroline: "If you're gonna mess with my family, you're gonna mess with me."
(this I believe fully)


Danielle: "You're either going to love me, or hate me, there is no in between with me."
(Danielle clearly likes the word 'ME')


Danielle: "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"





And on another note entirely, through my incredible powers of observation, I noticed in the video I posted below, that Dina is wearing the same dress that Allie Zaran wore to the Creeky Joints fundraiser in the last episode of Real Housewives of New York!!!! Oh. Muy. Gawd.


Dina: "Great. Ahwwwsum. If you wanna wear the same dress as me Allie, then fine, bring it on..."

Dina: "You tell that little Allie bitch that she can't wear the same dress as my sistah. We are as thick as thieves. Did anyone tell hah that we are as thick as thieves?!?!? Well lemme tell you somthin...."


Allie: I have the cutest of all diseases, I have








No comments: