Friday, May 1, 2009

I Like This Guy

You know how detectives always say "like" in shows like CSI, Law & Order, etc? As in when they look at a suspect, and once they determine that he/she committed the heinous crime being investigated, they always say "I like him."
Well, I 'like' this cat. I think this cat is the Stealth Pooper who has been terrorizing me and me personally for the past two weeks. Last night while taking my puppy out for final pee before bed, I saw the perp sitting on the fence in the back patio. Usually the eyes say it all when someone is guilty......and this cats eyes, well......SATANIC.
No poop this morning, FYI. I hope the flash-bulb-in-the-face torture technique sent Al Kittyah a message. It rendered him blind and unable to escape post haste. I think I broke him down, if you will, albeit temporarily, but I firmly believe the message has been sent. If I find a poop this weekend, I am considering waterboarding.
Have a great day!

No comments: