Thursday, May 7, 2009

Real Houswives of NY Season Finale

Woe is me. The Real Housewives of NY has ended their second season on Bravo, leaving me filled with anguish and desparation. However, I must tell you that there is light at the end of the tunnel.....make that the LINCOLN TUNNEL because we's goin to Jersey baby!!! Next week the Real Housewives of New Jersey makes it's premier, replacing the ladies from NY. Kudos to Bravo for grouping each Real Housewives assemblage back to back.....n'er are we ever to do without. What a travesty that would be!!

The Season Finale of RHoNY ended with a only a little bit of a bang. Mostly the story surrounded Jill's charity event for 'Creaky Joints', a peculiar organization which raises money to cure juvenile arthritis. The logo for Creaky Joints is written in 'bone font', which I found to be horrifying and mildly offensive. The mission is to cure children with this affliction, not make it cutesy wutesy. Using that bizarre bone font sends this message:
See my point?

Anyway, all the ladies were involved in this event as co-chairs, so we got a nice dose of each and every one of them. Onto the photo recap:

Bethenny: This is hilah-rious. I'm a Jew representing Morocco, what do I know about Morocco, nothing that's what, oh God shoot me, kill me now.
Jill: Just shut up and smile.
Bethenny: I am smiling
Jill: "I am smiling" she says. Please. Stop complaining. You look beautiful just be quiet and enjoy yourself I need a diet coke I want a diet coke.

Jill: Bethenny you look beautiful but UGH all that bronzer!! OY VAY!!
Bethenny: Someone Bensimone'd me.
Luann: All that bronzer is fine here my darling but completely unacceptable at the Cancer Society.
Ramona: Bronzer is declasse, that's what it is, declasse, it's declasse!


Bethenny: When I marry A-Rod this is what I'm wearing


Bethenny: A-Rod loves it when I dress up like Princess Jasmine

Jill: Hey Kelly did you hear that Bethenny is dating a model?
Kelly: ..............................
Jill: A French Model
Kelly: ...................................
Jill: Who's also a photographer....
Jill: Just sayin.........

Jill: Who here wants to teach Allie about sex? Or Drugs. Doesn't matter. Sex or drugs. You pick.

Luann: So who broke the news to Kelly that Bethenny is dating a model?
Kelly: .....................................

Ramona: He's touching me! He's touching me! The energy is very bad! I am annoyed! I find this annoying!


Simon: Do you love my pants. I got them at the most amazing designer in Queens, right on Queen's Boulevard, where the Long Island Expressway overpasses. Amazing designer. Not known to anybody. Her shop is above the Popeye's there. Incredible.




There you have it. Tuesday night is the REUNION! Luann cries. Kelly cries. Ramona's eyes bug out of her head. Jill shakes her head a lot and grinds her teeth. Alex shrugs and smiles. Bethenny asks "what are you talking about" a lot. Should be great!

No comments: