Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Mystery Fit for Nancy Drew


Problems on the homefront! A mystery, if you will. You see, for the past two weeks I have been leaving my house in the morning only to discover that in the night, someone has pooped on the brick walkway leading to my front door. This has happened every day, and sometimes, when I get home from work, the poop is there. Same spot, every time, however, today when I woke up at 5:50 a.m. to the sound of my new Puppy (which will be a separate blog in itself) hollering at me to please take her out, I found said poop in an entirely new location. This time, the perp tagged the dining patio, near the back door. Again, on the brick. FYI we have a perfectly good garden to do this in, Al Kittyah. The Stealth Pooper is getting audacious by going a little deeper onto our property and releasing it's weapons dangerously close to the house now.

We are being terrorized.

I have two suspects in mind. Both are neighborhood cats that I know damn well have owners. They may be feline friends to some, but to me they are "Felinemies."

I am not sure what sort of surveillance it will take to nail down said pooper, but rest ye assured, I will do everything I can to prevent him from focusing continued wrath on me. If Nancy Drew can uncover the mystery surrounding an old stupid clock whilst dressed in a lovely 50's belted dress and sensible watch, I can certainly do the same, except I will be wearing flip flops and sweats, and, it won't be a clock. It will be poop.

Prepare to be kept posted!






No comments: