Thursday, April 9, 2009

Real Housewives of New York Photo Recap

Holy Jesum Crowbars.....I shouldn't have taken that hit of acid before I got here. I can't handle thissssssssss
Okay seriously Jill. The acid is turning on me. Are you Liberace? Am I Liberace? Where is Versace? Oh. God. Kill me. Shoot me now.

Girls, after I make this shot I am going to discuss with you the importance of maintaining self esteem. Wait we have a question from our group....girl in the blue shirt, go ahead? Oh hahahaha no no no NO my love....you won't be a model unless you lose all of that weight! Okay, now, onto the importance of having self esteem. Who has it? I do! Did I tell you I am a Countess?

Luann: Oh my love, when is Simon going to realize he is GAY?
Bethenny: For rizzle, yo. Shoot me. Kill me now.
Alex: I hope Simon isn't too tired for the leather harness tonight....

I know I can't believe it either! A Countess! Wearing a bedazzled skull & crossbones shirt! It's a hoot, yes?!?

I'd rather be shopping.

I find this annoying. I am very very annoyed. Look at Simon, he has no depth. I find him to be fake. He's very very fake. I find this to be very annoying, I do.....


No comments: