Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The 5 Top Things Kelly Would Say To Bethenny. If She Were Made Of Wax.

I just came across this positively hilarious photo of Kelly Bensimon and Bethenny Frankel, in which Kelly is her usual toothy tanny self, and Bethenny is trying with all her ferocious natural food loving might to pretend she is made of wax. Here is a list of the top five things Kelly would say to Bethenny's wax figure, if Madame Tussauds ever creates one:

I think it inappropriate to be confrontational in public, so meet me at a bar at 7:00 so I can scream at you in public.

Bethenny, stand up when I talk to you!

Just saying Hi in the event one day you become famous, rich or both!
Let's keep our private lives private and go maniacally obsess about our hatred of each other to Page Six!

Remember when you told everyone I should act like I'm in my 40's? What 40's? I'm not in my 40's ohmyhahaha Bethenny maybe you ARE funny!




No comments: