Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whatever

The official announcement came from the White House today. The Obama's got a dog.

BIG DEAL SO DID WE BARACK!! AND MICHELLE, GET OVER YOURSELVES!! It's only a matter of time before msnbc is knocking on our door to ask about our new puppy. Which arrives at our home in two weeks, for those of you from msnbc who read my blog.

The Obama's dog is a Portugese Water Dog. A PWD, if you will. It's cute (I guesssssss) but it's one of those things where you look at someone else's baby and you say "Oh how BEAU-tifullllll!" to their faces but internally you are really screaming at the unfortunate occurence that has hit this baby, a.k.a. the ugly stick, because thank GOODNESS your own dog/baby is so perfect. What I am saying is, is that our dog is cuter. Period. But I am happy for Sasha and Malia and I don't doubt their excitement at this new addition to their fam. Congrats girls! Butmydogiscuter.

I will be keeping a watchful eye out on the White House website to see if 'Bo' the PWD gets his own Web page. I would like to follow his developments and accomplishments in comparison to the developments and accomplishments of my own brilliant dog who is yet to be named.
The game is on, Bo. You really are actually cute, I mean it.
P.S. Love the lei.

No comments: