Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So Annoying


Today is April 15th. Tax day. Ehh. Ughh. Blehhh. I hate this day. Not because I usually owe or because anything I have to file is that complicated, but because it's SO. ANNOYING. AGI's and 1044-AB's and 1099 HC's and IRS's and EIN's and all those annoying little things that are letters and numbers that you don't know the definintion of or the reason for that in the end make you feel like an A-S-S.

So I've decided to compile a list of all other super annoying inevitable things that we have to do slash deal with as Americans but mostly as Humans in general:


  • Public Transportation, specifically the strangers who ride it with you and read what you're reading over your shoulder
  • Pap Smears
  • House Cleaning, mostly including but not limited to toilet cleaning
  • Shovelling snow
  • Paper Cuts
  • Traffic Jams
  • Jury Duty
  • Conspiracy Theories (i.e. HM The Queen did NOT kill Princess Diana)
  • Annoying Cubicle Neighbors at work who hum along to music they are listening to on their headphones
  • Telemarketers
  • Bloating
  • When ice cream drips out of the bottom of a sugar cone
  • The kind of car alarms that go off unstimulated and honk incessantly
  • Sunburns
  • People who say "So I says to them I says"
  • Flying
  • Muffin Tops
  • When you can't tell if a baby is a boy or a girl
  • Windy Days
  • Wicked long voicemail messages that end up being for the point of just saying HI
  • Opening a can of soda or a bottle of water, taking one sip and then leaving it there to go warm (I totally do that, drives my man NUTS!)
  • When people say "let there be light!" when turning on a light switch
  • Shopping Malls
  • Store clerks that want to stack the receipt under my change. Hand me the money and coins separately so I can put it in my pocket, and then hand me the receipt or place it in the bag (I am talking to you Charlestown CVS!)
  • Meterologists who lie about the weather. BOUCHARD YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!
  • Blood Tests
  • Loud talkers in the movie theater
  • When you bend over to pick something up and miss the object multiple times, and the final attempt is a violent grab as if to say it was the object's fault
  • Unforseen speed bumps
  • The Taliban
  • Gossipers and Judgers
  • People who are eating something and say "Ewww try this it's disgusting!
  • Slow left lane drivers
  • Eavesdroppers at work. "I wasn't eavesdropping, but I overheard you say...." MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WERE TOO EAVESDROPPING!
  • People who sit in front of you at sporting events with gigantic signs that block your view, just so they can get on TV
  • People who respond to my emails two weeks later but don't include the text of the previous email in their email
  • The dentist
  • Co-workers who try to talk to you when you're in the toilet stall. Umm, I'm kind of in the middle of something here.....
  • Healthy people who bitch about how there is too many or who take handicapped parking spaces
  • Miley Cyrus

I feel better now.

No comments: