Tuesday, April 7, 2009

RHofNY Tonight!

hummenah hummenah hummenah hummenah hummenah
Tonight we see the unveiling of Jill's redecorated condo on the Uppah East Suyde of ManHATTTtan. Bethenny is the first to see it and compares it to being on an acid trip, and walks around, mouth agape, repeating over and over again "I'm processing all of it".

If anyone should ever walk into my home and say "I'm processing all of it" I am burning my house down immediately.

Tonight we also get to see the Countess give a pep talk to the Boys & Girls Club, about what? About being a Countess of course! But this episode was filmed pre-divorce from her Not-An-Old-Man husband the Count, as we all know now he has since left her for an Ethiopian hottie.

In addition to the tah-dah condo decor reveal (compliments of Timothy Leary), we also find out who Jill has chosen for her doubles partner in the match against Mario and Ramona. Lest ye forget that this is the match that is going to save the universe from exploding, apparantely. I bet she gets Monica Seles. Monica is very familiar with back-stabbing so she would fit right in with the Real Housewives of New York!

No comments: