Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Barney's White House Page


I don't know what I am going to do when the Bush's leave the White House. Not because I am going to miss George and Laura, per se, but because I am really really going to miss Barney and Miss Beazley. Plus this is the last installment of the Barney-logies, a.k.a the collection of films he stars in, the most recent being "Red, White and Blue Christmas", also staring my least fave person, Michael Phelps, but I digress. I guess the Obama's are going to get a dog, but I seriously doubt they will give that dog his or her own page on the White House website, or let him or her star in critically acclaimed movies about being the dog who is personally responsible for making sure the residence is decorated for Christmas appropriately, or movies about imagining you are the first dog to win the Ryder Cup, like Barney did. God he is into golf, it's not even funny. Now, I don't advocate biting of any kind, but I have to say I admired Barney's technique when he took a fantastic nip at reporter Jon Decker on the White House lawn last month. Translation: BITCH GETCHUR MIKE OUTMAH FACE! To Barney, reporters are just papparazzi, obnoxiously snapping away at his face with flash bulbs, when all he wants to do is play with his soccer ball or have a quick tinkle in the Rose Garden. Privacy, please!
If you have the time, please check out Barney's page, www.whitehouse.gov/barney. If you want to be a smarty pants and all serious, there are links on there too about National Security, the Economy, Iraq, Homeland Security, The Cabinet, blah blah blah but I never look at those, I mean, who would want to.
I get choked up looking at it, only one more month of this. I am really going to miss him. Sad face....

No comments: