Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taking a vakay from TWATJ

It really is unfortunate that the Acronym to my blog title has such a bad word in it. I promise you I just discovered it and am not trying to be cute in any perverse form, I swear.
Anyway, I have too much to do this week, so prob won't be able to blog till.......drum roll please......Friday *GASP*. Please try to contain yourselves, I'll be back as soon as possible, if not Friday. These are things I have to do to prepare for the baby Jesus' Bday....
  • Last minute gifts....not forgotten, just last minute things I thought of at the last minute that would be fun to give. Last minute. Just wanted to say it again.....
  • Clean house
  • Wrap last minute (ONE MO TIME!) gifts
  • Stuff stockings
  • Prepare dining table for Christmas Eve guests
  • Grocery Shop
  • Pick up present for boyfriend that JUST was finished today, WHEW that was a close one
  • Buy floral arrangement for dining table
  • Set up buffet table
  • Select wardrobe ideas for festivities
  • Buy champies and wine
  • Snoop under tree for presents for me. As of 12/23 at 4:52 pm there were none, so that's pretty awesome....
  • Pick up ham at HoneyBaked Ham store
  • Bake Scalloped Potatotes
  • Make Green Bean dish with toasted hazelnuts
  • Make dessert for Christmas Eve

Holy Crap I have so much to do.

No comments: