Monday, December 22, 2008

Death Wish




NE Patriots Linebacker Junior Seau was tackled in yesterday's game, but not by anyone from the Cardinals. 31-year old Todd Kobus of Attleboro stormed the field and clobbered #55, tackling him and sending him ass over tea kettle. (note to self, blog about the derivation of the saying 'ass over tea kettle')


This guy must have been on acid, mushrooms, ecstacy, cocaine, heroin, AND gallons upon gallons of beer because there ain't no way anyone in their right mind would do this! Linebackers are big, tough and strong as hell, I should know, I live with one. The thought process surrounding this event intrigues me greatly....I imagine he was thinking, "I'm cold, I'm bored, the Pats are killin' em, what can I do next...OH, I know!" The BEST part is that upon his arrest another fan in the stands nailed Kobus with a snowball. Hilarious!!!

No comments: