Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'True Blood' - My Program

Well since I am past the age of 35, I have become that lady with 'programs'. Just like my Nana and Grammy before me, I now have my 'programs'. Having 'programs' entails the following: declining social invitations because they interfere with whatever you have scheduled yourself to watch that night, leaving social engagements (dinner, drinks out with the girls, etc) in order to get home in time, getting ready for bed prior to the show, teeth brushed, face washed, possible mask or other facial treatment, putting on something cozy, getting underneath a warm blanket, and, if I had long hair still, putting it up in those pink styrofoam rollers. Anyway, True Blood is one of my programs. I have been bitten thank you very much! Season One ends this Sunday night and I am already experiencing withdrawal symptoms and severe anxiety pondering life without it. Do you watch it? What do you think is going to happen?

No comments: