Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...




When I saw this Gingerbread Fenway Park at the Christmas Expo last weekend, I just about exploded with emotion. Two of my favorite things, the Red Sox, and Christmas. I sing the song 'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year' twice a year; once when I come screaming down the stairs to see what Papi Christmas has brought me on Christmas Day in December, and then again when I skip gleefully to Fenway Park on Opening Day in April to watch Big Papi launch 'em over the wall. I don't know the lyrics to the song, just the title part, but I think it's fitting for both special days in my life, and should be sung accordingly......and loudly. Thank you, Andy Williams.

Isn't this gingerbread 'house' amazing? Every architectural detail is accurate, right down to signage and scale. Unbelievable!!


No comments: