Monday, November 17, 2008

A few more of my favorite things...




....had a busy weekend, packed full of excitement, so had to take some time off from my blog and why do I get the funny feeling noone noticed?!? Ahhh, no worries, my faithfuls, I am back on the board, working away on fresh new posts for your enjoyment. Patience, my faithfuls, patience. So stop with the texting, and the incessant calling, and the showing up at my office and my doorstep at home begging for more, okay? It's coming....


Actually noone has done any of those things.


Anyway, we went to NY for the weekend and had a great time! Saw 'Wicked' at the Gerswhin Theater on Saturday night. I know Manhattan is full of surprises and is the city where absolutely anything can happen, but get this, we were there during a Tornado warning. So what better thing to do during a tornado warning than to go see 'Wicked'! Isn't that ironic. We were safe and sound in the theater and completely engrossed in the fabulousness of all that is Wicked. If you haven't seen this production yet, GO SEE IT! Even though it was the second time I saw it, it was just as amazing as the first time.


Also went to the Giants game yesterday. They stomped all over the Ravens. STOMP STOMP STOMP, it was awesome. I froze to death but had a blast. Wasn't a fan of the dangerously low blackhawk helicopter fly-over. I quite literally high fived the pilot as he swooped in by our seats. Well, not quite literally, but you get what I'm talking about.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to say i looked twice today to see if you posted anything today...actually once yesterday too!

GO GIANTS!!