Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh Mi Dios Becky!!!









WARNING: This is a leave-your-brain-at-the-door-blog-post today.


Have you every played with that tool on Google, the Translation Tool? It's hilarious. All you do is enter "Translation Tool" in the search box and voila! One real knee-slapper is to translate rap song lyrics from English to another language, liiiiiiiiiike, saaaayyyyyyy, Spanish, and then take the Spanish and translate it BACK into English. They get it all wrong!! And it's super funny! Here is an example, using a classic from Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back" in which he sings about his love for big butts (hey Kim Kardashian!):
First, the ORIGINAL lyrics in English:
Oh my god Becky, look at her butt Its so big She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends Who understands those rap guys They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute I mean her butt It's just so big I can't believe it's so round It's just out there I mean, it's gross Look, she's just so black
[Rap]I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up tough Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans she's wearing I'm hooked and I can't stop staring Oh, baby I wanna get with ya And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me But that butt you got Make Me so horney Ooh, rump of smooth skin You say you wanna get in my benz Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy
I've seen them dancin' To hell with romancin' She's Sweat,Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette
I'm tired of magazines Saying flat butts are the thing Take the average black man and ask him that She gotta pack much back
So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah) Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt Baby got back
Now, the lyrics translated to Spanish:
Oh mi dios Becky, busque en su trasero Su tan grande Ella se ve como uno de esos chicos rap novias ¿Quién entiende a los muchachos rap Ellos sólo hablar con ella porque ella se parece a un total de prostituta Me refiero a su trasero Es tan grande No puedo creer que es tan redondo Es justo allí Quiero decir, es en cifras brutas Mira, ella es tan negro [Rap] Me gustan las grandes colillas y no puedo mentir Usted otros hermanos no puede negar Que cuando una chica camina con una cintura Bitty itty Y una cosa redonda en su cara Usted obtiene surgido ¿Quieres levantar dura Primo usted nota que fue culo de peluche De profundidad, en el jeans que llevaba la Estoy enganchado y no puedo dejar de mirarles Oh, nena Quiero llegar ya con Y tomar su imagen Mi homeboys trató de advertir a mí Sin embargo, que culo tienes Haz de mí a fin de Horney Ooh, grupa de piel lisa Usted dice que desea obtener en mi Benz Bueno me uso el uso que usted me primo no es que el promedio de groupy He visto de baile Al infierno con romancin " Ella es el sudor, mojado, tengo pasa como un turbo Vette Estoy cansado de revistas Decir plana colillas son la cosa Tomar el promedio de hombre negro y le ruego que Ella tiene que volver mucho paquete Así Muchachos (sí) Fellas (sí) ¿Ha establecido su novia se la culata (si el infierno) Así que agitar, agitar él, que agitar, agitar ella, que agite sano culata Bebe volvió
Now, the lyrics translated from Spanish BACK to English using the Google Translation Tool:
Oh my god Becky, look at your ass Its so great She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends Who understands the boys rap They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute I refer to your ass It's so big I can not believe that is so round It's just there I mean, is gross Look, she is so black [Rap] I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers can not deny That when a girl walks with a waist Itty Bitty And a round thing in your face You get arisen Want hard adjourning Primo you note that was stuffed ass Deep in the jeans wearing the I'm hooked and I can not stop staring Oh, baby I want to reach and And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me However, it got ass Beam me so Horney Ooh, a group of smooth skin You say you want to get in my Benz Well I use your use my cousin is not that the average groupy I've seen dance To hell with romancin " She's sweat, wet, I am going like a turbo Vette I'm tired of magazines Saying flat butts are the thing Take the average black man and ask him to She has to go back a long package So guys (yes) Fellas (yes) Has your girlfriend was the butt (if hell) So shake, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt Baby again

Hillllaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrriousssssssssss!!

No comments: