Monday, November 24, 2008

One More Month till Christmas Eve People!


And by 'people' I mean my boyfriend. You better get started on your Holiday shopping if you haven't already started! And by 'you', again, I mean my boyfriend. Now is the time of year for us gals to start leaving hints and friendly suggestions around the house. I plan on leaving certain catalogs (and by 'certain' I mean Tiffany, J Crew, Anthropologie, etc), with specific items post-it-noted in the following areas of the house:

  • Back of the toilets
  • Underwear drawer
  • Gently laid out on his pillow
  • On top of humidors (yes, in our house we have humidorS, plural)
  • Inside refrigerator
  • On refrigerator door
  • On top of gas grill
  • Inside medicine cabinet
  • Bathroom sinks
  • Glove compartment & front seat of car
  • Underneath TV remote control
  • In laptop bag

Obnoxious, no? : )

1 comment:

dw3 said...

...Doesnt every house have multiple humidors...?