Monday, November 10, 2008

Now, we have to talk about the cahk....





Get your mind out of the gutter......................




Remember Martin Short's hilarious portrayal of a wedding planner, Frahnk, in 'Father of the Bride' ?? And he says 'cahk' and Steve Martin is all bug eyed wondering what the hell he is talking about?!? Loved that scene. Well now I want to talk about cahk.

Yesterday afternoon was a day I devoted to mopping the floors. Usually this is the worst job evs but the plus side is that once I finish mopping the floors of one room, I have to sit and wait for the floor to dry before I can continue onto the next room. And eat Halloween Candy. I know the Patriots were on and I should have been watching, but they make me too nervous these days (Get well soon Tom. Seriously. SOON.) so I watched 'Amazing Cakes' on WE Channel instead. The show follows the process that three different bakers go through in order to create the most, well, amazing cake possible. This show got me thinking, so I googled 'amazing cakes' and the first one up was http://www.mikesamazingcakes.com/, which is less than interesting a website name. Might as well be called mikeandhislameasswebsite. I wasn't grabbed. I mean really, Mike, how amazing can they be with a boring name like that. Get over yourself, Mike. But I took a leap of faith and clicked on the site, and was, well, AMAZED. Seriously, this guy Mike's understated website name lent nothing to the imagination and pretty much had me judging him to do nothing but disappoint and then BAM!! Talk about CAHK!!! Please check this site out when you have the chance!

No comments: