Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jon & Kate Less $1,350,000. Oh, and Plus 8.


I love 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' on TLC. Every Monday night at 9:00 I cuddle up onto the couch and hunker down for a half hour (sometimes they surprise me with a FULL hour) of sextuplet and twin bliss (Aaden and Alexis, a.k.a. Sassy are my faves). The show is one of my 'programs'. Monday nights to me are the equivalent of a man's Monday Night Football. I got all my programs lined up for the night; The Bachelor, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and what used to be The Hills but is now The City on MTV.

Anyway, this past Monday Jon & Kate announced they are moving! Finally, with the purchase of a $1,350,000 home in rural Pennsylvania, they will be out of their modest little four bedroom saltbox. I have posted some photos of their new spread. I am looking forward to seeing them thrive with more space, and with that I hope we see Kate be a little nicer to Jon. : )

No comments: