Sunday, January 18, 2009

SNL: Fred Armisen Is Off The Hook


This is my first installation of 'My Favorite Saturday Night Live Actors'. I am starting with Fred Armisen, since one of his best characters is New York Governor David Paterson, and since Gov. Paterson is probably freshest in all of our minds now due to the excitement surrounding Sully's recent and amazing splash landing in the Hudson and the many press conferences regarding it. Governor Paterson is blind, which isn't funny and I am not making fun of him for being blind. But Fred Armisen spoofs him on SNL and his impression is incredible. Fred also does an unbelievable Barak Obama. Since I can only access these SNL skits from hulu.com, but not allowed by hulu to tag a video to blogger, I am attaching the link. Please, please, PLEASE check this out when you have the chance. It is too funny.

No comments: