Friday, March 20, 2009

Bada Bing

Bravo TV has sunk to a new low. Or, they have created something entirely to brilliant for words, I haven't decided yet. Meet the new 'Real Housewives', this time the cast being from New Jersey. Oh. Muy. Gawd. No you di-ihntttt!!!

With all of the other 'Real Housewives' show intros, the women are all holding something in the palm of their hand that represents the region they live in. The OC women held oranges, the New York ladies held apples and the Atlanta belles held peaches. New Jersey is a tough one, what do they hold in the palm of their hands for their intro? Here are some ideas:

Little Itty Bitty Gardens (it is the Garden State after all)
Dice (Atlantic City)
Meatballs
Guns
Hairspray
Gum
Rosaries
Gold Chains
Toll Money

Now let's meet the Housewives!


DINA MANZO
"I have seen Cats fourteen times, and let me tell ya somethin: I cry every time, FUHGEDDABOUDIT"
DANIELLE STRAUB
"Guess What? I screwed ya son last night."

JACQUELINE LAURITA
" Sometimes I pretend like I'm a lawyah"


CAROLINE MANZO
"I will punch you."


THERESA GIUDICE
"Hey, Toots. Be sure to catch me in my one woman musical review, Rigatoni, Rigashmoni: The Teresa Giudice Chronicles."





No comments: