Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First First, Now Third

Sebastian's in third place right at this very moment, after finishing first last night at the checkpoint in Nikolai. The race is still in progress, and his dogs are all doing well and are passing each medical exam with flying colors!

I am well aware of this bizarre interest I have in the Iditarod, and, in particular, Sebastian Schnuelle. This is how it happened, I went to the official website, reviewed each Musher's bio and photo and selected Sebastian as my fave solely on his choice of hairstyle, just an FYI. I judged a Musher by his cover, what can I say.....

I have also found out that he has a girlfriend. Not that I am interested in him romantically, because I'm not, I am more interested in what kind of woman would be attracted to him. She is also a Musher, so there is the connection. Her name is Libby Riddles and she is the first woman to ever win an Iditarod, in 1985. And she is quite pretty at 53 (he is 38, shock of all shockers, Sebasitan has a COUGAR!), I have posted her pic above.

Stay tuned!

No comments: