Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's OVER



Lance Mackey won the Iditarod Race yesterday, marking his third straight win. Whatever. Sebastian Schnuelle came in second, and as far as I am concerned he won this bitch, since he was my pick to from the beginning.

Schnuelle was greeted at the finish line by his father Friedhelm, who flew all the way from Germany to see his son finish, his cougar girlfriend, Libby, and the greedy winner Lance Mackey. Upon finishing, Sebastian made it an immediate priority to thank each of his dogs with kisses, hugs and special dog treats. Can't you just feel the love? (See pics above)

Question: Why are people who win incredible endurance races often named Lance? Just saying.....

I am happy it's over, and sad too. I know Sebastian Schnuelle will forever be in my heart and I can't wait to hear about him next year. Perhaps he and Libby will tie the knot?

No comments: