Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o'whatever time of day it is that you are reading this! I love this holiday, I love the Irish, and I love all things from Ireland. Here is a list of my fave Irish things:




U2
Pierce Brosnan
Soda Bread
Stormtroopers
Van Morrison
Neat last names that require apostrophes
Shamrocks
Neat first names, like Liam, Seamus, Mairead and Dubhaltach, who's last name is McFhirbhishigh (I swear to you that is a real name)
Guinness
Red hair and freckles
Waterford Crystal
Sweaters
Folklore
Pubs
Green countryside and high jagged cliffs oceanside
Aer Lingus
Riverdance
Cah bawmbs
Potatoe Famines
Claddagh Rings
Tweed Caps
Sad Songs
Happy Songs
The Blarney Stone
McVitie's Digestives
Irish Oatmeal (Zume's makes the best)


I hope you all enjoy St. Patrick's Day! Tonight I am going for a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner and plan on downing a few pints of Guinness. Did you know that a pint of Guinness is only 120 calories?!?!

P.S. Sebastian Schnuelle is 5 hours behind the leader, Lance Mackey. They are approximately 171 miles from the finish. He still has all 16 dogs with him, woo hoooo!!

SLAINTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jojo!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!